Tuesday Evening Updates

DS's GF is still in the hospital, and will probably be in at least another week. She is still on medication to help dissolve the blood clots in her lungs, and needs to stay in the hospital longer than she had thought. She is feeling a little better than when she was admitted so I hope that she is on the road to recovery.

Yesterday was a sad day. The voice of the Phillies, Harry Kalas, passed away yesterday. I was sorry to hear about it - the games won't be the same without his commentary. Rest in peace, Harry. You and Richie Ashburn will again be calling play-by-play from heaven! We'll miss you.

Just an ordinary day at work today. Tomorrow is Wednesday - Hump Day! We'll be over the hump and on the downhill slide in just a few hours!

I finished a dishcloth, from a pattern found on crochetville. I used a cotton yarn in a variegated color and I love the way it turned out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set