Barbie's Wardrobe Delivered

My niece's daughter received her Barbie clothes this evening. She seemed very happy with them. I gave her the items pictured previously in my blog (with the exception of the lilac evening gown), a pink fluffy wrap made with fun fur, a two-piece bathing suit, a beach bag, and a poncho. I hope she has many hours of fun as she recovers from her illness. She's been home with pneumonia. What a sweet little girl she is! She said she was feeling better tonight when I stopped in. She also requested a black blanket with a red heart on it, for her Barbie. I think I can do that. Not sure why she chose black and red, but if that's what the girl wants, that's what she'll get!

Not much else to say tonight. I'm tired and think I'll turn in early.

Comments

  1. Lucky little girl! It's always fun to have new Barbie clothes, and yours were so pretty -- nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie's Easter Outfit Pattern