A Couple of Small Projects



I picked up a nice skein of cotton yarn I had on hand here in a beautiful creamy French Vanilla color. I fashioned two round ripple washcloths from it. One has some front post stitches in the repeats to give it a nice nubby texture.

My brothers and sisters and I got together today, working at my father's house. I can't believe it's already over a year since he's gone.

My test kit came in the mail yesterday - the one I ordered from the National Bone Marrow Donor Registry. It was simple enough to do - I received 4 swabs and swabbed the inside of my cheek in 4 locations. The swabs were then inserted into a cover, and I mailed the swabs out today. I think it says it takes about 4-6 weeks until they notify you that you have been added to the registry. Wouldn't it be a miracle if they find I am a match for my sweet sister-in-law?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set