Points to Ponder

Just a few fun questions:

1. Why do they say one eats like a bird? Only if you eat an amount equal to one-half your body weight every day…
2. Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?
3. Why do drive-up ATMs have Braille keys? Seems like if a driver needs Braille keys, they shouldn't be driving. (This one I actually do know the answer to…)
4. Why are some hot dogs sold in packs of 10, when hot dog buns come in packs of 8 or 12?
5. Why is it called "sleeping like a baby" when a baby wakes up every two hours?
6. Why do dogs like to stick their heads out the window when you're driving, but they don't like it if you blow in their faces?
7. What happened to the B batteries? Why go from A to C?
8. Why do they sterilize the prisoner's arm for a lethal injection?
9. Who was the first person to decide that it might be good to eat the thing that just came out of that chicken's butt?
10. Who decides that dog food has a new, improved flavor?

To add a crochet note, I have made some progress on the afghan I'll enter in the grange fair. Just had to decide on the right shade of fun fur yarn to add to it. I took it to work to get some other opinions, and finally decided on the lime green fun fur, as it went the best with the shade of kelly green I used on the afghan. I'll post some photos when I have a chance. I just want to get a little farther along on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set