Monday Morning and Still On Cloud Nine!


I babysat for Justin yesterday. He's almost 4 months old. I stopped in at Dan and Nicole's when they called and said they wanted to go out househunting. Dear little Justin was strapped in his carseat and was ready to go with me to my house. But since it was pouring rain, I offered to sit with him there at their house. I bent over to unstrap Justin from the carseat and started to talk to him. All of a sudden he got the biggest grin on his face - so big, he lost his binky out of his mouth! My heart just melted! I don't know if he's old enough yet to recognize faces or voices, or if he just reacts to someone else smiling at him (I know I was smiling at him for sure), and I don't care what made him smile. It was just a beautiful thing to see! God knew what He was doing when He made babies!

It's going to be a rainy week. I know I like rain, and it's good for the garden, but this just might test my limits this week! It's been rainy since Saturday, and looks like it's calling for rain every day this week. We'll see. My joints have been so achy since last Friday. I've been chalking it up to the weather.

I guess I'd better finish this post and get ready for the work day. I need to leave here by 7:00 am and it's getting close!

Comments

  1. He is just as CUTE as can be!! It sounds like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH he's got the sweetest little face! I am sure he recognized your voice too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie's Easter Outfit Pattern