Happy Mother's Day!


Wishing all a Happy Mother's Day!

If you are fortunate enough to still have your mom, give her a call and tell her you love her! If you have lost your mom, say a prayer on her behalf and tell her how much you still love her!

I had a wonderful lunch with my two boys, with Nicole and with baby Justin. We had lunch at the Great American Diner. I held Justin while the kids ate their soup, and then he started rubbing his eyes. I knew he was getting sleepy, so we gave him his binky, and I held him in my arms as he fell asleep. Once asleep, we put him into his carrier, set him on the seat next to Tom, and then we had lunch. I received some very nice gifts from Dan and Nicole. Nicole bought a picture frame that she decorated. I'm very touched! She put little Justin's hands in fingerpaints and put his handprints on the frame! The picture album she gave me has photos from his birth through his christening and lots of room for new photos! Dan gave me a lovely card. I enjoyed the time with them! I gave Nicole a Lenox Lily bowl. She can use it to put her jewelry in.

I think Tom is getting me a crochet book, or a knitting book.

Both of my boys are great - I love them very much!

After lunch, I came home, put up my feet and enjoyed a blackberry cream iced coffee from Borders! What a treat and what a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. Sounds like you had one very fabulous Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you enjoyed your Mother's Day! The little picture frame is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set