A Bittersweet Surprise

 

I came home from work today to find a surprise at my door - a bud vase with a single red rose and some baby's breath in it. I couldn't imagine who might have sent it, since it's not my birthday or anniversary.

I brought it into the house and opened the card. It was from my vet's office and it was sent with condolences on the loss of our Brutus. How sweet of them to do that! I was so touched.

Today was a so-so day at work. We had a training session to attend and after lunch, a meeting in another building. I was out of the office most of the afternoon, but had to make my way back to my desk with just 30 minutes until the end of the shift.

Evening is here, it's nice and cool out and I've got my feet up, with a min pin at my side. That's all I need!

Here's an addition to the blog - I added the photo through Picasa 3 and it worked great! Picasa leaves the little symbol at the bottom of the post. Sweet!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set