Update on Round Ripple


I've been home from work for the last 3 days - nasty germ bug going around! I'm wondering if it's the flu. It's aggravated my asthma. Medication is helping, so I hope that I can return to work tomorrow. When I'm not sleeping, I'm working on the round ripple I started last week. I love the way it's turning out. I've added several more rounds to it, and want to keep going a bit more until it will fit across the back of a couch. In the photo, it's folded in half and you can see our beagle and a min pin in the photo as well. They love blankets. And yes, I will wash it before gifting the afghan! LOL!

It's been chilly out in the mornings, and it won't be long until we have a good frost, I guess. They are calling for rain this Saturday, which may interfere with the third game of the World Series (Yay Phillies!!). I wanted to see the game on Wednesday, but kept falling asleep. I did wake in time to see the last out and the win for Philadelphia. I hope that this is their year!

DS Tom was inducted into the International English Honor Society (Sigma Tau Delta) yesterday. I wish I could have been there to see it.

On Tuesday, I took the Pink Ribbon Afghan to work in order to arrange it nicely and photograph it. However, I was so sick that I left after about a half-hour at my desk and left the afghan on the chair in my cubicle. I will try to get a better photo of it next week.

Well, time for medicine and a little more crochet. I hope to be able to watch the game tonight. Go Phils!

Comments

  1. It's coming along nicely done. Great work there.:) Also wanted to invite you to a crochet board I have running. Take a look join if you like. http://womenthatcrochets.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie's Easter Outfit Pattern