Sunday - Weekend is Ending...

The weekend is almost over. It was a nice quiet weekend, with just some household chores to keep me busy. The min pin is looking a little better today. The vet prescribed some pain medication for him. I will need to call them in the morning to see when they can do the x-rays of his foot. I really think that he might have a cold. He's been sneezing like crazy yesterday and today, and I think he is still slightly feverish. Do dogs get colds? I don't see why not.

DH and I just got back from Dan and Nicole's, and paid a quick visit. Baby Justin is just the cutest thing ever! So precious! He's getting to be an armful too!

I started an Easter project - a bunny candy dish. I'll keep it at work. It's an easy and enjoyable project and one I've done before. Like visiting an old friend...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set