I'm Thankful For...

A loving husband. I cannot express how lucky I am to be married to such a kind and thoughtful guy. He had dinner ready when I got home from work this evening. His cooking skills have come a long way since the early days when the kids were small. I still shudder to think of the half-cooked "scrambled" eggs he made for their lunch one day.

Wayne is working at the dive shop this evening. I am so happy for him that he has developed such a talent and passion for scuba diving. I feel like he now knows how I feel about the art of crochet. It's the thing I love to do the most in all the world.

After work, I stopped off to visit with Nicole and Justin. What a cute baby he is! I dropped off the hat I made for him, along with the "forever" pants and a bib. Justin is just beginning to make little gurgling baby noises now and it's so sweet to hold him and have a conversation with him! I got a couple of little smiles out of him. He is a sweetie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set