The Best Night of The Week


It's Friday evening, the best part of the week. Our workweek is behind us, and the whole weekend is ahead! I'm going to pull out the Sweetheart Ripple afghan tonight and pick up where I left off. I dropped off the baby's hat I made, along with his pants and the bib. I hope that Nicole and Dan like them.

I made a dishcloth at work today. I added one more side than called for in the pattern (5 sides instead of 4). I like the way it looks - kind of reminds me of a sand dollar! I got another idea for a similar item while I was working on this and will give it a try sometime this week.

I also bought myself some new crochet hooks this week. They are the Clover bamboo hooks and they come in a cute little case. I can't wait to try them out.

Comments

  1. I like the dishcloth! Very creative. Yes, it does look like a sand dollar. You should crochet that again in sand-dollar colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set