When It Rains, It Pours

First, the important news. DH's surgery went well. His recovery so far is a little rough. They are having trouble controlling his blood pressure, and when they try to get him up out of bed, his blood pressure drops drastically. I'm hoping that will resolve itself today, and that tomorrow will be a better day.

Our heater quit working. It's quite cold today, and I have to take off from work to wait for a repairman to come out. I hope it's not going to be too expensive, as we just bought a car on Saturday. Who knew? Finally traded in the gas-guzzling Jeep Liberty (as much as I liked it, other than fuel efficiency) and purchased a Nissan Rogue. It's a four-cylinder engine and all the car I need. It's surprisingly peppy for a 4-cylinder, I must say. Glad it has cruise control, as on the test drive I was up to 70 mph in no time at all! I will miss my Jeep - it was fun to drive and the 4-wheel drive was a blessing in bad weather. But 28 mpg will payoff in the long run.

More bad news - the new laptop I purchased 2 months ago is in for repairs already. Possibly the hard drive or the motherboard. Nice, huh? So my photo of my mittens will have to wait until I take a new photo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set