Another Sick Day From Work

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come this winter. Again, I have serious head congestion and can't sleep at night. I went to the doctor today, who diagnosed a case of sinusitis. The left side of my face is actually puffy looking, from the congestion. Ugh! Back on medication.

I finally got my computer back on Sunday, and I can post a photo of the mittens I made. I added them to the hat and scarf set I sent to my holiday exchange partner.



The snow is coming down outside, but I don't think we'll get any accumulation other than a covering on the grass and trees. It sure looks pretty! I hope we have snow for Christmas, which is not that far away! I want to make another trip to the stores to see if I can pick up some other small items to add to the Christmas bags I'm making for my brothers and sisters. Candles or lotions - small odds and ends. Maybe Kohls will be open late.

Tonight is Tom's last class before the semester break. I hope he is careful walking from school to the train station. I really hate this late class because he's got to walk almost a mile to the station.

Hubby is wrapping Christmas gifts - I should see if he needs a hand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set