My 100th Post - December 31, 2008


It's New Year's Eve, and we're having a snow squall right now. It's snow showers with a lot of heavy winds. We had a wonderful family get-together on Saturday at the home of my nephew and his wife. They were gracious hosts and everything was wonderful! Lots of good food and good company.
We missed the company of my sister and her children, who are all in Colorado. Hopefully, one day they will be able to move back to the east coast to be near the rest of us!
It was a short week at work - just 2 days and we are off for the remaining three days of this week. I won't know how to get through a full week once I go back.

It's a nice quiet day today, so I think I'll sift through some of my crochet patterns and look for a new project! So much yarn and so many projects! I love to crochet!

Comments

  1. Happy New Year, Yarnjeannie! Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for 2009 crochet-wise!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set