Saturday December 13













This is a grand morning! It's lovely outside, with bright sunshine after several days of teeming rain. There was a huge moon in the sky last night. It was at perigee, with its closest approach to the earth in 20+ years. I drove out early this morning to the grocery store to pick up a few odds and ends and there was a huge gray cloudbank in the sky ahead of me. If I hadn't known where I was, I would have sworn there was a mountain range in the distance!

I received my Crochetville Holiday exchange package from my swap partner and she truly outdid herself. I received a lovely afghan in red, white and blue, some scarves, a very pretty feminine wrap, lots of yarn and other goodies.

I prepared Vicki's package for mailing and took it to the post office this morning, to go via priority mail. I hope she doesn't have to wait too long for it. I hope she likes the things I made for her, and other little goodies I added to the box.

Wayne is in so much pain. I'd like to ask his physical therapist why they are pushing him so hard. He doesn't have to work that hard and take pain medication around the clock. That's just wrong...

I heard from the Crochet Pattern-a-Day calendar representative. She e-mailed me to let me know that she received my submissions! I do hope they will publish at least one of my patterns! How exciting that would be!

Looking forward to a bright sunny weekend! Back to my coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set