Joys of Grammy-hood

I was talking to DS's girlfriend Nicole on the phone last night and she was holding the baby while speaking to me. I could hear the baby gurgling and making other little baby noises! How magical, to be able to watch the little sweetheart developing new skills day by day!

I cooked up some chicken soup, and made both rice and noodles to go with it. I offered some to Nicole, who has been under the weather. She said she is feeling a lot better, but would welcome some soup anyway.

I'm babysitting tonight. The kids are going out for dinner and then to spend some time with friends. So I get to spend time with my favorite little baby!

Got a new photo too! DS Dan is holding Justin on a rocking horse.



Also have some photos from the Florida Keys diving excursion.

Comments

  1. Your joy at being a grandma is infectious! I really enjoyed the travelogue, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set