Home Again, and Back To Work


The trip home was uneventful - it was a nice flight. Or two nice flights. We had a short trip from Ft. Lauderdale to Charlotte, NC. Then after a short layover, we traveled from Charlotte to Philly in about an hour. It made the trip a bit longer, but also a bit more comfortable.

It was back to work yesterday. I had a lot on my desk to catch up with. One thing at a time...

I've updated my ravelry page (icrochet247) with some recent projects, like the mittens I worked up without a pattern. I'm still proud of myself that I was able to do that. I actually got both mittens to look the same! Will wonders never cease? I've got two wips to work on. The sweetheart ripple afghan is in standby mode for now, and I'm concentrating on the baby outfit. I must finish it before Justin outgrows it! He's already almost 11 pounds of joy, at just one month of age. I love him so much!

New photo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie's Easter Outfit Pattern