Finished Baby Sweater

Today was a rainy and windy day! Hurricane Hanna's kiss for the Delaware Valley. The rain started about 1:00 and steadily increased throughout the afternoon, along with the winds. It seems to have stopped now. I do hope that the rain will bring back the grass and the trees - everything's been looking a little brown.

The baby sweater is finished. It turned out really well. I think my brother will be pleased with it, as he would like to give it to a co-worker later this month.

Anyway, here is a photo of the baby sweater:



I'm happy with the way it turned out and it was a fairly easy pattern to work. I might make another to put away for the Grange Fair next year.

Comments

  1. I love the icy blue and white color combo! I look forward to the day when I'm able to do more technical things like sweaters rather than just blanket, blanket, scarf, blanket, scarf... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie's Easter Outfit Pattern