Tomorrow's the Big Day! Grandson Arrives!

DS Dan called me yesterday to say that his girlfriend's obstetrician has decided to deliver the baby via C-section. They said he is a big boy, and may be too big for her to deliver naturally. They are guess-timating his weight at 8 lbs 10 oz. I am praying that all goes well tomorrow. I'll take the day off from work to be at the hospital waiting. Please say a prayer for us!

This was a tough day to get up and get going this morning. I really hate this frigid weather. I want to live somewhere warm! But I've made a New Year's resolution to not take sick days off unless absolutely unavoidable. I really really wanted to call out this morning, but didn't. Glad it's over!

We are in for even colder weather this coming Friday. Ugh!

DH made meatballs and spaghetti sauce with macaroni for dinner tonight. I really appreciate it when I can walk in after work and find dinner ready! He's a sweetie! He goes back to work on 1/26. He's getting around a lot better since the knee replacement but still has a noticeable limp. Additional therapy ought to be able to help him with that.

I think I'll go make a cup of coffee - have a good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set