Mom and Baby Come Home Tomorrow

I have been to the hospital every day since the baby was born, and I just can't get enough of seeing him and holding him. What an amazing little baby he is! And dear Nicole - she is such a good mom! I watched her with him this afternoon, and she coos and talks to him, and has really bonded with her baby. I wish them all the best when their little family gets home, and hope that little Justin is as good as gold for them!

I made homemade chicken soup for dinner tonight. It was excellent. There is enough left over to send some over for Dan and Nicole, if they want it. I will be going to their apartment tomorrow, when they come home from the hospital. I bought a beef roast, and I'll make it, along with some potatoes and carrots and gravy. That way, they won't have to worry about making dinner for themselves.

Well, the Eagles lost. I really thought that this would be their year. Too bad!

Still one more day off - I love these 3 day weekends. Back to finishing up the baby sweater. I hope to post a photo when I have a chance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set