Baby Sweater Update



The baby's sweater is finished. I have sewn the buttons on it. But I was worried that it might be too small. So I improvised with a couple of extra rows on the right side of the placket. It's not as crooked as I was afraid it would be.

I'll probably be starting the hat tonight, if I don't head over to DS Dan's apartment, to sit with the baby. Dan and Nicole are having a rough time of it, with the baby not sleeping well at night. How well I remember those days! I recall sitting up at 2:00 am watching Phillies games being replayed on Prism, a cable channel in the Philadelphia area. Watching the game and rocking my baby at the same time. I know they are tired and frustrated, but that will all pass, when the baby finds his schedule. If they can just hang in there - everything will get better.

Hubby got me a new digital camera for my birthday. My other camera quit on me. This is a nice little Olympus, and I used it to take the picture above.

Well, I guess I'll give the kids a call and see if they want me to stop by this evening. I told them I'd do the night shift and stay so that they can get some sleep.

Comments

  1. I really like the woven(?) stripes. It was nice to be able to click on the picture and see so much detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. The stripes are a single row of half-double crochet. They are then woven in and out of the body of the sweater.

    Thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set