Sunday - St. Thomas

We arrived in St. Thomas - beautiful island. Wayne left for his scuba excursion and I returned to the cabin to find out my "Pirate Duck Tour" was cancelled for operational reasons. Not sure what that means. So I relaxed in the solarium until Wayne returned. So peaceful...




After lunch, Wayne and I shopped a little around the port. I was looking for a new swimsuit but we didn't find anything open. So we took the sky tram to Paradise Point.



It was a nice little excursion and we sat for a while at the cafe/bar at the top of the point and took some photos. The bar featured a special drink called Bailey's Bushwhacker. I considered ordering one, until I read a list of the ingredients. About 6 or 7 of them. I figured that I'd better not, as I didn't savor rolling down the hillside on the return to the ship. It definitely would have put me away for the night!

St. Thomas is one of the most beautiful islands I've seen.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie's Easter Outfit Pattern