WIPs - Lots of Baby Afghans!




I am hooked on round ripple afghans right now! I finished one rainbow afghan for my former boss, who is expecting her first baby in about 3-4 weeks. I missed her baby shower last week, so I dropped it off today. She seemed to like it a lot.


I used Red Heart worsted weight yarns, and I've just recently started washing and drying the items I make. Red Heart seems to be so stiff and scratchy lately. But wash it on a gentle cycle for a few minutes and dry it with a dryer sheet and it comes out so soft!
I have another RR in the works - also in rainbow colors, but in pastel shades. I haven't finished it yet. It's worked with two strands of yarn for a blended look. It's going to be massive, though! I goofed and made each section 4 rows wide. I should have used 3 rows. I'll post a photo when it's finished. I guess it will make a good "mom and baby" afghan! LOL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set