Day 5 of a 10 Day Liquid Diet

And I'm failing miserably. The doctor has put me on a 10 day liquid diet in order to try to ease some of the problems and discomfort I'm been having due to the GERD. I've cheated on it for the first 4 days, but I'm determined to stick to it today. It's actually been easier today. Liquid protein shakes, Crystal light, soup, water. Gelatin or sugar free water ice if I need a break from the above items. I will get through the day today totally chewables-free. I started both a hooded sweater and a backpack. I want to take photos of the items, even though they aren't nearly finished. Will be posting in the next day or two.

Comments

  1. That must be so difficult! But I hope you are successful and that it eases your symptoms. Looking forward to seeing what you have on the hook!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set