SCORE!!!

No, I haven't finished the afghan I was working on. No, I haven't won the Pulitzer prize, the lottery or a free trip to Cancun. I am in Myrtle Beach, and I visited a Kroger store and scored 15 bottles of their store brand Creamy Italian dressing!

Ever since Kraft discontinued their Seven Seas Creamy Italian dressing, I've been missing it so much. I haven't made pasta salad - my favorite dressing to use was the Seven Seas brand. I read on that wondrous thing called "the internet" that fellow SSCI lovers have found that the closest thing to that nectar of the gods is the Kroger brand. I had to try it myself, but on the off chance that it truly is nearly as good as SSCI, I purchased 15 bottles. Am I crazy? Maybe, but I'm not alone. Check e-Bay. This liquid gold is currently listed for $9.95 a bottle, with $7.95 priority mail shipping.

My stash is targeted for my own personal use and not for sale or trade!

Update: I am eating my pasta salad and savoring every bite. If it isn't the same dressing, it's as close as possible to the taste I remember.

Buon Appetito! Mangia!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set