Ripple Poncho for a Toddler



This is a ripple (only) poncho made in the pink and purple colors used in the afghan I finished recently. It fits a 3-4 year old girl. I like the colors! The pattern is mine, published in 2010 in the Crochet Pattern a Day calendar. The poncho is currently with my brother, who is showing it to a co-worker who wanted to know if I could make a round ripple poncho. When it comes back, I'm going to list it in my Etsy store.

My living room, hallway and bedroom laminate floors are in. My husband really worked hard to get everything finished. I love the floors but I'm not loving the furniture I picked out. I think that I've seen my lovely floor with no furniture cluttering up the room, and now my place seems so small with the furniture in place. I hope I grow to love it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set