Memorial Day Weekend

Taking a moment to remember all the armed forces servicemen and women who have given their lives for our country. And sending blessings to those fortunate enough to return, and prayers to those currently serving. Thank you, all.

Tomorrow will be a big day. My future daughter-in-law and I will be going shopping for a mother-of-the-groom dress for me. I heard from Nicole's mom and she just purchased her dress, in an almost-navy blue color.

Trying to figure out what to make for dinner tonight. Maybe meat loaf.

It's quiet right now, so I think I'll get back to work on the baby dress I'm making. Photos of my version will follow when it's finished. Photo shown is from the free pattern - link above.

Comments

  1. Mmmm.. Meatloaf always sounds good to me.. especially with plenty of mashed potatoes! This little baby dress pattern is adorable, and I'm wondering what color(s) you're using for the one you're making. Can't wait to see it!... Sounds like you're enjoying your weekend so far, so I'll just wish you lots of fun shopping tomorrow! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so envious, what an adorable baby dress - cant wait to see yours! Thank you for stopping by, I've been so hit & miss (mostly miss) with blogging that I felt out of touch with everyone. :) I appreciate you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie's Easter Outfit Pattern