Snow Day - 2011




Home from work today - it snowed overnight. In my old age (ahem!)I'm not as adventurous when it comes to driving on winter roads. In fact, on a trip to my sister's house on the weekend, my brother almost threw me out of his car because I reacted to the slip-sliding at the stop light. Yikes! I promised I wouldn't scream again and he put it in full time 4-wheel drive and I was quiet for the rest of the trip. Pretended I was sleeping all the while we drove through heavy snowfall to reach our destination. I was praying instead. LOL! We arrived safely. But it's not the kind of driving I relish anymore.

Instead of going to work, I'm going to make a few more baby items for the hospital and bake a loaf or two of bread. I have a recipe I want to try.

Attaching a photo of the finished baby items which are intended for a NICU in California.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set