Back To Work Today

It's early and I'm about to get ready to return to work this morning, after a very enjoyable 3 day weekend. I did crochet a bit - worked on the ripple afghan. And I got to spend most of the day with my favorite (and only) grandson. What a pleasure he is! My husband and I had such fun with him - he is so full of joy and is such a good little boy. He spent some time taking piano lessons from his Uncle Tom yesterday - check out the video! We had a cookout yesterday, interrupted by a serious storm, with thunderclaps and hail! Of course, that's when my dinner needed to come off the grill. After retrieving the meal, I looked like a drowned rat! It gave me an excuse to climb into my jammies early and relax until the kids came by to fetch Justin. What a great weekend!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set