Christmas Idol

I just wanted to share this. Radio station B101 held a contest called Christmas Idol before the holidays. They invited local schools to send recordings of their choirs/chorale groups singing Christmas carols. Two groups would perform and the listeners would vote for the one they liked best. That group would then go on to compete against a new group.

I just want to share with you the second place chorale group. I would have given them first place for sure. They are from the Academy of Notre Dame High School. They sing like angels!

Comments

  1. Wow, they did sound nice!.. and I LOVE the song!.. but with those kids lined up on the stairs like that, an image of the Brady Bunch kept popping into my head! (0; Have a great day, and stay warm! ~tina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie's Easter Outfit Pattern