Another Birthday

This time, it was mine. I won't tell you the number - LOL! It was a nice, quiet, uneventful day. The kids stopped by with some gifts for me: candles and candle holders, a lovely mug for my morning coffee at the office and a cute little picture panel to hang in my cubicle - giraffes, of course.

Today is a nice quiet day too. I'm in the process of sprucing up our kitchen. My husband and son helped me paint the walls last week. Today, I'm going to paint the cabinets.

I also have plans to work on my afghan, and to upload some photos onto my digital picture frame.

Back to work...

Comments

  1. Oh, Happy Birthday!!! However you choose to spend it, I just hope it's a nice one. Wish I could make you a cake.. but how 'bout I stick a candle in a pink snowball (my last post), and make a wish a wish for you from here! (0; It's a quiet day here. I am taking down Christmas decorations and packing them away. The only thing left is the tree, and I'm NOT liking the idea of taking THAT down, but I'll have Valentines stuff up soon enough I guess! Have a good night! ((hugs)) ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! Can't wait to see pics of the ghan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY YARNJEANNIE!!!! I hope you enjoyed it relaxing & doing whatever the heck you wanted! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set