Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday

Creative title, huh?

Yesterday I wrote that my brain is empty. I have been feeling for a long time that my heart is empty too. I don't want to go to therapy today, but I will. Monday was a very difficult session and I don't want to relive it again. But I must if I want to feel again.

I can't tell you how much I love my husband, children, brothers and sisters for sticking by me and supporting me. I do love them but I have so much trouble expressing it.

I'm already in tears and I still have 20 minutes before having to leave for therapy.

I feel like I'm broken and impossible to fix.

I hate this feeling. Thank you, cyberfriends, for checking in with me.

To others in my situation - I may sound down right now - part of the bipolar disorder, I guess. Please follow through with treatment - I do intend to leave here on time and make my session, as difficult as it will be.

Old wounds have been festering for a long long time and it's time to clean them up.

2 comments:

  1. Continuing to think of and pray for you. Keep fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeannie..

    Make sure you get to your therapy... And hope you feel better soon.

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete