The Boss' Baby Shower

The baby shower at the office for the new boss was a success. He got a nice selection of gifts. I think he was surprised. The cake we ordered was very pretty and tasty, too. The baby sweater and hat were a hit with everyone, I think.


The sweater set turned out very pretty - light peach with a darker shade of ribbon accent. The pattern called for flowers attached to the sweater and hat, but I thought it was beautiful without them. I've made this pattern several times before, with the flowers. For some reason, this time I thought it looked better without them. There is a little beret that goes with it. I wish I had taken photos before wrapping them up, but I was a bit rushed for time. Now to get back to my earlier projects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set