Justin's Pre-School Graduation Day

My grandson graduated from pre-school today.  I always used to think that "graduation" from pre-school and kindergarten was a little over-the-top.  But the teachers planned such a sweet little ceremony for the parents and grandparents to enjoy.  And in a way, the children were "graduating" into a new stage of their childhood.  They are on their way to a bigger school, with exposure not just to their small group of 19 children, but they'll be in a school with hundreds of children from kindergarten through fourth grade.

I was especially touched that no child left after the ceremony without hugs from each of their teachers.  I think it was for the teachers' sakes as much as for the children.  The day was called "Goodbye Day".   I was teary-eyed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set