Special Thanks To My Sister


I asked my sister to make a couple of chemo caps for my sister-in-law. I received them in the mail today and I will mail them to my SIL tomorrow. They are cute - reversible in a soft flannel fabric.

I had offered to pay my sister for her supplies and time, but she refused any money for them. So thank you very much, Dear Sister.

I also decided to change my blog background again. I'm sick of winter and holly berries weren't cutting it anymore. I've been down lately, so maybe some blue skies and green grass will lift my spirits.

A loaf of peanut butter bread is baking at the moment. I have to take a look at it. It smells delicious.

Comments

  1. Those are great caps -- the reversible feature is neat, too. Hang on! Spring is less than a month away!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set