Monday, August 11


Today, Wayne and Tom dropped off my grange fair entries for me. I had an afghan, a scarf and a child's poncho and hat set. I also had several baby afghans in the storage container with these, along with some preemie hats. I think I'll contact someone on Crochetville who donates these items to a neonatal unit and send what I have to her to donate on my behalf.

I'm about two-thirds of the way through the girl's afghan I'd started for my son and his girlfriend. They should be finding out next week through an ultrasound whether they are expecting a boy or girl.

My sister sent me some home-grown tomatoes. Yum! I miss my garden this year. We usually have a few tomato plants and some peppers and things in a small plot at the top of the hill behind the house, but didn't get one together this year. Maybe next year.

Comments

  1. The afghan in the picture is very pretty.
    We are hoping to have a garden next year too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie's Easter Outfit Pattern