Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday, August 11


Today, Wayne and Tom dropped off my grange fair entries for me. I had an afghan, a scarf and a child's poncho and hat set. I also had several baby afghans in the storage container with these, along with some preemie hats. I think I'll contact someone on Crochetville who donates these items to a neonatal unit and send what I have to her to donate on my behalf.

I'm about two-thirds of the way through the girl's afghan I'd started for my son and his girlfriend. They should be finding out next week through an ultrasound whether they are expecting a boy or girl.

My sister sent me some home-grown tomatoes. Yum! I miss my garden this year. We usually have a few tomato plants and some peppers and things in a small plot at the top of the hill behind the house, but didn't get one together this year. Maybe next year.

1 comment:

  1. The afghan in the picture is very pretty.
    We are hoping to have a garden next year too.

    ReplyDelete