Long Time, No See!

It's been a while since I updated. I was very busy the last two weeks at work. I had the opportunity to attend an off-site Microsoft Access class through work. It was very informative and I can't wait to adapt some of what I learned to our own uses in our department. The rest of the week was busy playing "catch-up" for the time I was out of the office.

Work is going so much better since my boss "Beelzebub" was canned. I swear I can still smell the sulphur and brimstone when I open the door to "that" office. He was an evil, evil person. I still don't know exactly what he did, but it was pretty bad when they change all the locks on all the doors after you leave! I do know that he stole some money - I've heard him referred to as a thief.

Apparently I was the only one to whom he showed his true nature. He was obnoxious, nasty, lazy, arrogant and more. I was the only person not surprised to hear what a bad boy he'd been.

In a crochet note, I've had more time and inclination to yarn and hook lately, so I started a very cute baby blanket. It's single, double, treble and split-leg treble crochet. I hope it turns out well. I'll update this post with a photo when I get a little farther along on it.

Well, I need to visit the attic to find some yarn for my sister. She's working on a nativity wall hanging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set