Another Grange Fair Come and Gone

And I almost missed it. I have not been keeping up with my crocheting lately, with all of the upheaval at work. So realizing that the fair was just around the corner, I made a mad dash for my spare room to go through this year's crocheted items. Some I was holding to send to a NICU. I entered a round ripple blanket, a cup cozy (my own design, the diver down flag), a hat, a ruffled scarf, and a crocheted doll. I am happy to say that I received 2 ribbons this year. A first place for a blonde haired doll and a third place ribbon for a crocheted hat. Pictures to follow.

 I have my hands full at this time. I signed up for another online course and hope to be employed long enough to finish the class and get reimbursed through work for my tuition. I am taking a course called Introduction to Psychology. I've started reading the textbook and it's interesting. Not like the business class I took last time - B-O-R-I-N-G!

 My poor little dog isn't leaving my side. He has been suffering with an allergy and is constantly shaking his head and scratching his ear. He's been to the vet who sees no evidence of infection. She advised me to give him Benadryl. I'm giving it to him 3 times a day now. I feel so bad for him because he shakes his head so much - it can't possibly feel good. It's got to be making him dizzy!

 My work situation is still the same. I am working on an assembly line instead of in my office job in the Human Resources Department. I'm finding it much less stressful, and I'm enjoying the time speaking with employees I worked with years ago, who are still with the company. I have another 4 months or so to find another job within the company. I am in God's Hands.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set