What a Great Pre-Summer Day!

I went out to run errands this morning. Driving with the windows down, I passed Sesame Place and could hear the squeals of laughter from the kids inside. Sounds like they were having a great time! Weather wasn't the best - the sky was gray and overcast, but no rain.

I'm thinking that I'm going to have to call the dress shop next week. I ordered a dress for my son's wedding and thought it would be in by now. I haven't received a call from them telling me that is. Maybe they couldn't get that style anymore? I hope so. It really was a nice dress.

I am almost finished with the baby dress. I have 5 more rows to do and buttons to sew on it. I'll need to go out looking for a gift bag and tissue paper. The shower is on Monday. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, huh?

Have I told you how much I love my Kindle? Best invention ever. I have read more books on the e-reader than I've read since I got out of school (and that's been quite a while!). I just splurged and bought the most fantastic cover for it. It's from Oberon Design - carved leather cover in Marigold. The design is called Hollyhocks. Only the best for my "baby"! LOL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set