What Can I Say About Gloria?

I have a sister-in-law named Gloria. I liked her when I met her and grew to love her as time went on.
She is a sweet person, childlike in innocence. She is funny. A kind and thoughtful person, and a gentle soul - she reached out to those around her who needed her help. She had some hard times earlier on in her life, but was blessed with a loving family – parents and siblings to support her and provide comfort when she needed it. She found what she was looking for though – someone to love her and a family of her own.
Gloria left us on Friday night. She withstood 3 bone marrow transplants and 4 chemotherapy sessions. She was about to be prepared for another marrow transplant when she succumbed to pneumonia. She passed peacefully with her loved ones around her, her husband kneeling at her bedside. That gentle soul is now in the hands of Jesus.

I say that I have a sister-in-law, not that I had a sister-in-law. Gloria will remain in all our hearts, until we meet again. We will miss her – she’s a truly lovely lady.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set