Crocheting Christmas Gifts

I am waiting for our Christmas bonus at work to be paid - I wish they would give it to us in time for the big sales after Thanksgiving, but beggars can't be choosers. I'm just appreciative of the fact that the company I work for gives us a Christmas bonus. So while I'm waiting for the funds to do some Christmas shopping, I am spending the time crocheting Christmas gifts. I made a pair of fingerless gloves for a friend who types but says her hands are cold at work. I used the pattern found here at the Crochet Spot. It's a beginner pattern, but it looked like the best choice for making this item for someone when you're not sure what size to make. These are stretchy, so they should be okay.

I'm not sure if that friend reads my blog, so I'm not sure if I'll post a photo of them yet. But if you are looking for a simple pattern for these gloves, check out the link.

Now on to look for another pattern for a Christmas gift.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set