17 Days and Counting...

Vacation! I am so looking forward to doing NOTHING! DH and I are going on a cruise to celebrate our 30th anniversary (a late celebration) and I'm planning on some quality time by the pool. Breakfast from room service, coffee on the balcony and checking out the islands we haven't been to yet. I'll be posting photos and notes about our trip whenever I can.

I will miss my kids and my sweet little grandson, who is such a source of joy in my life!

DH took me to the pool this evening and I had a refresher course in snorkeling in preparation for our trip. I'm not comfortable in the water so teaching me to swim or snorkel is a difficult proposition. I did okay though, but definitely need a few more lessons. We got chased out of the pool early though - lightning storm.

I will keep this short - I'm tired and will be turning in early. Tomorrow I'll have to visit a yarn store or two in search of a suitable yarn for a shawl. I'd like to take one with me on the cruise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie's Easter Outfit Pattern