Back From Florida

We had a great time in the Florida Keys. We stayed at Ocean Pointe Suites (rented a condo). It's a lovely area and the weather was perfect - high 70s to mid 80s. I spent a lot of time at the pool.

Wayne finished his boat diving certification, logged his 40th dive during the trip (he's now at 43), did his first wreck dive, his first nitrox dive and his deepest dive to date - 107 feet. He had a great time and I'm so proud of him. I almost have him talked into a tattoo, I think! To commemorate his accomplishments.

He got a lot of great underwater photos. Here's a picture of a moray eel.



It's back to work for me, and apparently I've got a very busy day in front of me.

Comments

  1. Glad you had a great time on your vacation. Beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set