10 Days Post-Op

10 days out and I've lost 8 pounds.  I don't go back to see the doctor for another 4 weeks now.  Incisions are all healing nicely.  I will be out of work for at least 6 weeks.  It will all be a  matter of getting used to eating again.  At this point, I am on a full liquid diet and trying to get 60 grams of protein in each day, along with 64 oz of water/fluid.  It's not easy.

I've been spending my off time crocheting.  I currently have 2 preemie hats and am working on the second preemie blanket for a friend who had 2 baby girls very early.  The babies are doing well, and I hope that they continue to improve day by day.  The second afghan should be finished tomorrow, at which time I will wash them all and pack them up for shipment.  Photos to follow.  I don't have my camera handy and my cell phone doesn't take good photos, or I would take a couple of pics now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set