To Sleep, Perchance to Dream...

Of slipping into a turquoise lagoon, water so refreshing, feeling at ease and rested – stretching out on my back, gazing at the azure sky with the warming sun caressing me –






“’ ♪ Cause what ya don’t understand is I’d catch a grenade for ya” ♪ !!!!

Yikes! I awaken with a start to find that I’m not floating serenely in the waters of Grenada but asleep sitting up in the recliner with my phone alarm going off to prepare me for another day at work. Oh, joy! Not only is it punishment enough to spend the night combating GERD, but now I have to go to work. Yuck!

 Thankfully, we're nearing the end of the work week.

I've decided on a new crochet project - just need to get myself together and get my mind back to the yarn and hook.  Photos to follow once I get started.

Comments

  1. Ouch! You sure captured the letdown of a weekday morning. Must have been twice as bad to get wrenched out of a dream vacation! Have a nice weekend and stay cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie's Easter Outfit Pattern