Back in the Loop Again

Back to crochet again and hopefully, back to work soon. Never thought I'd say that, but it will be nice to have a regular paycheck coming in.

I messed around with some yellow and pink yarn, to try to fulfill an order for a child's hat in those colors and I made a "cupcake" hat. I took it to show my daughter-in-law and my grandson grabbed it up. My DIL promises not to take him outside in that hat. I don't want anyone laughing at my sweetheart because he's wearing a girl's hat! But I left it there for him to play with, since he loves cupcakes so much. I've already started another since that one was somewhat large for the child it's intended for.

Here's a photo:


Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, how CUTE!!! Love all the hats you're making!! Beautiful work!.. Enjoy your weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set