Saturday Morning - Spring is Here

Winter gave us a little farewell gift yesterday morning. I woke early to let the 4-legged beasties out and, to my surprise, there were snowflakes falling! Big, fat, fluffy snowflakes! I thought it would stop in a couple of minutes, but by the time I left for work, the landscape was decked in a soft white mantle. It was picturesque and the perfect close to winter. By the time spring officially arrived at 7:44, it was all gone!

Our older min pin isn't feeling well right now. I'm going to be calling the vet to see if they can take a look at him this morning. He has been treating for some sort of abcess on his foot and I've been giving him antibiotics, but he's losing his appetite and feels very warm to me. My husband and I are worried about him.

On a crochet note, I think I'll travel to Joann's sometime today and pick up the snaps and maybe some fabric for lining - I'd like to finish that doll dress. Since it turned out okay, I'd like to see if I can fashion any other doll clothes for Madelyn.

It's 7:30 pm and I'm back for an update - the min pin is still not feeling well, and the vet gave us a pain medication for him and told us to bring him in on Monday for an x-ray of his foot. I am still worried about him.

I ran lots of errands this afternoon. One was to go across the bridge into Burlington and visit the Mothers Kitchen outlet. I purchased 3 cheesecakes for $13. Two of them I sent home with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law who came down to shop for a car.

I did find some fabric remnants at Jo-Ann's and also picked up the snaps I need to finish the dress. I'll work on that tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set