Sunday Evening TV

TV is the pits right now. I'm watching Bridezillas - who in their right minds want to marry these women? Dear Lord! They throw hissy fits over the stupidest things. One doesn't get a tea with her McDonalds meal and carries on for an hour until her fiance goes out to fetch the tea. Another screams into a phone that her coffee isn't decaf - suck it up, witch! Anyone want to guess which column these marriages will fall into - those that are successful or those that are doomed to fail?

There is a huge moon in the sky this evening. I can see it through the front window. I'm waiting for DH to get home from the dive shop. Dinner is ready now - he'll have to reheat.

3 more work days until we leave for the Florida Keys! Yippee! I can't wait for the warm sunshine. At least, I hope there is warm sunshine. They had a cold spell down there a couple of weeks ago. I would be happy to spend my time between crocheting and lounging at the pool. Here's to hoping it's in the 80's!


I babysat for baby Justin yesterday, so that Dan and Nicole could go to the Auto Show. They had a nice afternoon out, and I had nice quality time with my favorite baby! We had long conversations (granted, they were one-sided conversations) and I took some more photos to share with friends - as long as they don't run away from me when they see me coming. I just love this little baby with all my heart!

The ripple afghan is coming along nicely. I'm glad I frogged it when I did. It looks so much better. I think my Florida project will be the pants for the baby sweater set I started. It will probably be easier to carry the materials for that than the afghan, since I'm 46 rows into the afghan and it's getting pretty big.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set