Christmas Gifts













It's Sunday evening, and I did finish up a few gifts this weekend. I have two hat and scarf sets finished, one pictured here. There's also a baby sized afghan finished that was going to go to Texas to a NICU unit. I missed the mailing deadline. But I'll finish a few more and mail them for delivery in February for Valentine's Day.

I'm not dreading returning to work for a change. It's been three miserable years working with a miserable boss. I am so happy he's gone that if I didn't have a bum knee, I'd do a jig! What a jerk he's been! My whole outlook on life has improved immensely. No more tears on the way to work, knowing what would be ahead of me. No more tears on the way home as a result of the day I had. I'm enjoying my life so much more! Looking forward to our cruise in January! My husband and I will be visiting St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Antigua, Barbados and St. Lucia. I've always wanted to see St. Lucia - I can't wait!

We did a little Christmas shopping today. And my husband and son put the lights up outside. I have to get out to see how they look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set