Christmas Day!


This was a wonderful Christmas holiday! We got together with brothers and sisters and Dad at the home of one of my sisters on Saturday the 22nd. We had a really lovely time, there was plenty of great food and desserts and lots of presents! We followed through on our plans to give our $50 pollyanna funds to one of my brothers. He's going through a rough time, as his wife is trying to take him to the cleaners! We were able to give him $300 to help him out.

My husband played Santa on Christmas Eve for the granddaughters of my best friend. He thought things were going well, but as he was leaving the 4 year old shouted out spontaneously "I believe in you, Santa!" My husband says he'll remember that forever!

My husband received gift certificates for the local scuba diving shop. Our older son got the stereo he wanted, our younger son got the 2 video games he wanted, and I got the Italian language program I asked for.

This is the first year that I haven't been wrapping gifts late Christmas Eve. Or worse yet, shopping late on Christmas Eve. I got finished on time this year. Now that Christmas crochet projects are finished, it's time to think about my next project. My sister mentioned wanting some rosaries for their church bazaar. I should be able to stock up on thread and beads, with the gift certificates I got for AC Moore and JoAnn's! I also got some great pattern books for Christmas. My head is spinning - so many great projects to work on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nativity Set